Тесты 6 класс

«Артикли»
1. Where is _____ pretty, pink sweater I bought last week?
  1. a
  2. an
  3. the
  4. ___
2. I have ___ dog. His name is Ben.
  1. a
  2. an
  3. the
  4. ___
3. I like ___ beautiful, brown coffee table in your living room. Where did you buy it?
  1. a
  2. an
  3. the
  4. ___
4. You should have some ___ chicken soup because you have a cold
  1. a
  2. an
  3. the
  4. ___
5. I have to buy ___ new lamp for the bedroom. I will go to the store on Saturday to find one that matches the other colors in the room.
  1. a
  2. an
  3. the
  4. ___
6. What does he do for ___ living?
  1. a
  2. an
  3. the
  4. ___
7. It is really hot here. We live close to ___ equator.
  1. a
  2. an
  3. the
  4. ___
8. I'm studying ___ biology in school right now.
  1. a
  2. an
  3. the
  4. ___
9. I have ___ unusual problem. Can I talk to you about it?
  1. a
  2. an
  3. the
  4. ___
10. Do you like playing ___ baseball?
  1. a
  2. an
  3. the
  4. ___
 11. ___Emily lives in ______Baker Street in___ London.

  1. a
  2. an
  3. the
  4. ___